Launched in 2012, Gwynnie Bee offers an unlimited-access clothing subscription service that utilizes innovative technology to transform the lives and wardrobes of women. Fueled by data, we challenge fashion’s status quo with our revolutionary subscription model that allows women to access and experience endless clothing styles without limitations or commitment.
In 2017, Gwynnie Bee launched “CaaStle,” a new technology platform enabling retailers to offer an unlimited-access clothing subscription service business to complement existing business models. As an extension of Gwynnie Bee, CaaStle offers a turnkey solution to retailers.
Comprised of offices in New York City, Mountain View, New Delhi, Bangalore, and two distribution centers located in Groveport and Phoenix, at Gwynnie Bee you'll discover a data- centric team that thrives on collaboration, camaraderie, and productive feedback.
About the role:
In this role, as the Marketing Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the setup, testing, execution, and validation of all CaaStle marketing campaigns. Campaigns will run across email, display and mobile push. You will work with business users to ensure a smooth launch and seamless user experience.
What you'll do:
- Marketing campaign setup including but not limited to:
- Working with Business Users
- Minor HTML updates
- Ensuring QA of emails
- Creating workflows that range from simple to complex in nature, including AB testing and automation
- Sending proofs and final emails
- Ensure accuracy of attribution/tracking campaign metrics
- Drive display marketing setup, testing, and deployment of push notifications
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to implement ad-hoc emails or automation/journey projects
- Manage and service business users to ensure accurate ad trafficking and quality control across multiple website properties
- Work with the Marketing Operations Manager and other key stakeholders on the development of new processes and procedures to ensure campaign quality and successful delivery
- Leverage tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget as well as internal tools to accomplish tasks
- Prioritize multiple projects and demands to ensure efficient and effective project completion
We'd love for you to have:
- 2+ years of operations experience
- Ability to conduct deep dive analysis and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented - think creatively
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for marketing technology, data, process and problem solving
- Team player who can work independently and take ownership of their role
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Detail oriented and diligent
- Strong service orientation, project management, and organizational skills
- Experience in email automation OR journey building
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget experience - Ampscript a plus
- Understanding of mobile and website user behaviors
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Prior B2C experience
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
Caastle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Caastle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine