JD – Devops
Gwynnie Bee is looking for a smart DevOps engineer who will help us scale our infrastructure to meet our needs as we go through our rapid growth phase. The DevOps engineer is expected to help design and maintain the architecture of our next-generation infrastructure and solve interesting technical problems including auto-scaling, high availability, security and identity management and data-store management.
This role will provide you with the opportunity of scaling AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud based infrastructure and dealing with a variety of technologies through the application stack including Nginx, Node.js, Java based application servers, Elastic search, and MySQL Your time will be split in partnering with the product and platform teams in well-defined products, infrastructure projects on security and scaling, and ad-hoc projects that will pop-up in our fast paced development cycles.
We take pride in being a technology driven company and rely on automation in delivering cool features to our customers as well as our internal clients in agile development cycles. We are looking for a self-driven, energetic individual who will bring in her/his experience and energy in collaborating with a strong technology team in building scalable top-notch solutions.
We will be excited to have you work with us if
- You have a passion for automation and have strong scripting skills in one or more languages such as Ruby, or Python.
- You have experience in cloud based infrastructure platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, Openstack or Rackspace
- You are strong in configuration management tools such as chef or puppet
- You have managed SQL/No-SQL data stores with regards to backup, replication and restoration like MySQL and Elastic Search
- You have implemented or enhanced monitoring & alerting solutions like Nagios New relic etc. and log management applications like Graylog2
- You have experience working tools that enable a fast paced continuous development and integration environment. (Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo etc.)
- You have a workable knowledge of networking including setting up a VPC / VPN
- You are obsessed with performance and are experienced in maintaining and troubleshooting complex solutions based on Service Oriented Architectures
- You keep yourself updated with the state of art technologies and tools in DevOps
- You have a Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- You have spent the last four years in dealing with interesting Systems and DevOps projects.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Frontend Engineering
Clarifai, New York, New York
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Captain401, San Francisco
OneLogin, Guadalajara, Mexico
Backend-utvecklare - Var med och förnya Lendo!
Full Stack Engineer
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Temp Audio Researcher, Spatial Speakers
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA