Gwynniebee is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the retail space through a new subscription service for women’s clothing. Gwynniebee allows women to expand and extend their existing closets with new designers, prints, styles that they may have never tried before Gwynniebee. We aim to help women change their relationship to shopping and fashion by allowing them to experience Clothing without Commitment. We are headquartered in NYC, with offices in Palo Alto, New Delhi and Bangalore
Participates in data acquisition and transformation delivery and may provide oversight and technical checkpoints to enforce standards and quality of BI solutions. Researches new technologies, tools and methodologies as they emerge that may be applicable. Responsible for collaborating with the IT support teams to ensure that technical architecture complies with guidelines and restrictions for Gwynniebee leveraged environments.
- Data warehouse Engineer professionals
- Good understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Experience in designing the DWH
- Done Data modelling
- Hands on fine tuning/performance tuning of DWH
- Good in the ETL development
- Very strong in SQL. Demonstrated experience in mySQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Demonstrated experience with ETL tools.
- Experience with Talend and/or Pentaho's Kettle is preferred
- Experience with UNIX and comfortable working with the shell (bash or korn preferred)
- Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- Programming and/or scripting experience a plus (e.g., python/Perl/ruby and bash/korn etc.)
- Basic knowledge of either Java or C++ (Java preferred)
- Hadoop experience a plus
- Experience working with large data a plus
- Excellent communication skills
Experience: 4 to 8 years, minimum three years of experience in DW.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London
Engineering Program Manager
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Automation Engineer (Labview) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
DataCamp, New York City, London, or Belgium
Software Engineer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA