Gwynnie Bee is a data- and technology-driven company in fashion industry. Our teams are working on a variety of exciting analytics and modeling projects that have direct impacts on our business. We are looking for a data scientist who is a passionate problem solver.
- Leadership in solving business problems using large-scale data analytics and algorithms
- Expert in statistical modeling approaches and techniques and desire to be hands on with engineering skills
- Ability to use analytics to drive key success metrics for business and revenue generation
- Work with other teams and systems, and bring expertise in data solutions and management
- Advanced degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or operations research is required, a PhD is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Deep analytical skills are required
- Expert in Python/Ruby/Perl, Java/C++, R, and experience with Hadoop
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine