We're looking for a motivated sales leader who will focus on building out the sales function for Gwynnie Bee’s B2B vertical. In this role you will become an expert in understanding Gwynnie Bee’s platform offering. The right candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team. The person should have a strong track record identifying target markets, solution selling, negotiating complex deals and building high performing sales teams. Reporting to the CEO, you will have high visibility, working alongside executive members and external stakeholders.
- Prospect and create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline (act as an IC initially)
- Architect the sales strategy and build out a high performing sales team
- Develop a thorough understanding our value proposition and industry; Stay abreast of industry trends
- Be a brand champion, ensuring all prospective clients have a clear understanding of the B2B platform
- Assist in developing proposals through the inputs from management team members
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters preferred
- 10+ years general business experience; 5+ years in a sales development role in the B2B sector within technology industry (solution sales)
- You have a strong track record of building relationships
- Data-driven approach to problem solving and decision making
- Strong business acumen and a thorough understanding of what it takes to make a new business flourish
- Knowledge and interest in the retail landscape
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to confidently communicate with employees at all levels within an organization
- Superior professionalism, resourcefulness, and judgment
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who will find creative ways to hit growth targets
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Gwynnie Bee is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of Gwynnie Bee to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine
Want to learn more about Gwynnie Bee? Visit Gwynnie Bee's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Business Development Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA
Business Development Manager / Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
...can't find a job that fits your profile? Submit your CV here...
Nortal, All Nortal countries
Program Manager, Key Channels
Indigo, Memphis, TN
Business Development Representative - German
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland