What you’ll do:
You should be eager to bring your analytical skills to solve the problems related to customer acquisition and retention, subscription, inventory management and warehouse operations.
We’d love for you to have:
Experience: 5-8 years
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech/ PhD from a reputed institution. Masters/ PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operation Research, Computer Science is preferred.
- Strong programming experience in R or Python and SQL
- Excellent understanding of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, text mining, social network analysis, etc.) & their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience in visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Tableau.
- Experience to set up A/B testing and measure the performance of experiments.
- Work experience in an Internet company preferred.
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine