About the role:
CaaStle is searching for a detail-oriented, analytically minded Associate Marketing Manager to assist in the execution of key marketing programs. You’ll be part of an innovative, collaborative marketing team who is thoroughly obsessed with customer acquisition, loyalty, and retention. This is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, passionate, and data-driven marketer.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of new rental businesses.
- Help with the development of annual marketing plans and acquisition and retention forecasts.
- Partner with the marketing team to create and manage start to finish e-commerce marketing programs to drive consumer revenue across clients.
- Manage campaign execution including creative direction, production and asset management, and quality assessment.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting across businesses and help analyze variances to forecasts.
- Help develop presentations for clients regarding business strategy and performance.
- Communicate with clients for review of marketing materials and performance of their business.
- Create reports analyzing campaign performance, list engagement, and test results.
- Provide support for ad-hoc analytical and tactical programs and campaigns for the marketing team.
- Collaborate across the organization to optimize client marketing efforts.
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 2-3 years of marketing experience required.
- Education: BA/BS degree required.
- E-commerce or other digital marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Data entry skills and extensive experience with Excel is required.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details.
- Ability to form cross-functional relationships with the entire organization, particularly product development and marketing operations. This requires a collaborative spirit, compatible with company culture.
- Highly motivated and high level of initiative.
- Inspire confidence to work independently and in support of team goals and business objectives.
- Client services experience a plus.
- Interest in style a plus.
Even if you don’t meet all of these qualifications above, we’d still love to hear from you. Tell us about your unique qualifications in your cover letter.
CaaStle is committed to equality of opportunity in employment. It has been and will continue to be the policy of CaaStle to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.
About Gwynnie Bee
WELCOME TO GWYNNIE BEE & YOUR NEW CLOSET More than five years ago, a few of us came together on a mission to create an exciting new service that helps women discover, experience, and enjoy great clothing without limitations. We believe that fashion has the ability to transform your sense of self–to make you look stunning and feel just as amazing. When I was a little girl growing up in rural Pennsylvania, my aunt made all of my clothing for me. Every Monday I had a fresh box of clothes for the week. Bright prints, matching separates, trendy styles—you name it, I wore it! They always fit and made me feel confident even as I was changing size. Traditional shopping means considering all the limiting factors—how often you will wear each garment, whether it will match your wardrobe or go out of style, and the stress of finding the right fit when you change a size. We hope to deliver all the great things that fashion has to offer, without all the stress. Welcome to the Gwynnie Bee family. With Love, Christine