Senior Software Engineer
Harbor, San Francisco or Remote
Reengineering Private Securities with Blockchains
- Lead development of new products.
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
- Work with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
- Collaborate with legal to understand how to build compliant products.
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Experience with Agile development process.
- Experience creating open source software.
- Enthusiastic about Ethereum and blockchain technology.
- Comfortable operating in dynamic environments with minimal direction.
- Degree in computer science or related field a plus.
We are powering the future of crypto-securities by building a decentralized compliance protocol that standardizes the way securities are issued and traded on blockchains.
Want to learn more about Harbor? Visit Harbor's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.