Distribution Manager, UK
Harry’s, London, UK
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
This person will manage relationships with key business partners, including internal stakeholders, owned & integrated system developers, parcel and freight carriers, 3PL providers and retail sale partners.
- Establish operational expectations for owned and 3rd party providers, including KPI management through QBR or equivalent process
- Conduct 3PL site visits
- Drive continued performance improvement
- Manage logistics and distribution cost, quality and performance over the short and long term while appropriately managing risks and ability to scale
- Manage Distribution P&L in the UK, with responsibilities including COGS related to fulfillment and distribution costs, operating expenses and capital budgeting.
- Establish processes for maintaining clear and open communication channels
- Partner with manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and operations planning in order to ensure consistent and smooth operations
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Experience and technology organizations in order to leverage distribution performance as a competitive tool
- Establish accountability in key processes by creating performance metrics (KPI’s) and goals, and then manage the business to meet and exceed these measures.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Meaningfully impact the company’s short-term and long-term success
- Help develop and execute operational strategy within a disruptive company
- Implement and scale operational systems
- Join an early-stage team establishing an important new market for a fast-growing and well-funded consumer brand
To be successful, you will need:
- Strong operational knowledge of distribution and logistics industries.
- Hands-on experience managing mission-critical 3PL relationships.
- Contract negotiation experience. Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents, and have facility with contracts and financial data.
- Strong customer focus and a track record of delivering best in class service levels.
- Experience working in a lean, matrixed, highly collaborative team environment with strong talent. Must be comfortable with and embrace collaboration and communication.
- Experience in making operational decisions based on data and prior experience.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in logistics and distribution
- Proven ability to build enduring professional relationships with local partners, service providers, and distributors leading to outstanding performance.
- Prior experience in Lean / Six Sigma (or similar) disciplines
- Certifications in Six Sigma, Operations or Inventory Management.
Harry's is an evolved shaving company built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and most importantly for guys who know they shouldn't have to overpay for a great shave.
Want to learn more about Harry’s? Visit https://www.harrys.com/
Jobs You May Like
Analista Financeiro e Contábil
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte
Technical Program Manager, Growth
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Account Operations Executive, Hotel Supply
TripAdvisor, London, UK
Customer Service Team Manager
Etsy, Brooklyn or Hudson, NY
Quality Control Operator - Part Time
HelloFresh, Perth - Canning Vale