Manager, Procurement Services - Global Procurement
HashiCorp, India - Noida (Onsite)
See jobs at HashiCorp
At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
HashiCorp India Finance Center of Excellence:
HashiCorp has its Finance Centre of Excellence in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India to help HashiCorp’s USA Headquarter and 15+ other countries where we have our legal entities. From India, we are supporting multiple processes that include GL Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Revenue Accounting, Internal Controls, Payroll, Taxation, Travel Administration, FP&A, Reporting, etc. (Note: This position is onsite for Hashicorp Noida office)
About the role...
We are looking to grow our Procurement team to support our growing purchasing needs. This role will be responsible for leading the expansion of our Procurement team to support (a) purchasing needs for the EMEA and APAC regions, and (b) our U.S. Procurement Team with supplier engagement activities - including conducting vendor due diligence, negotiating contracts and working with internal teams to facilitate deal completion.
This role will report to the Head of Finance, India and will functionally roll up to the Director of Procurement. This role would be a great fit for someone that thrives in a dynamic, fast-growing, and high energy environment, and are looking for opportunities to learn and grow.
In this role you can expect to...
- Hire, train and manage a team of Procurement Specialists
- Manage EMEA and APAC business stakeholder relationships; Forecast, plan and lead all supplier engagement processes for these regions
- Support the U.S. Procurement Team and EMEA/APAC business stakeholders in managing procurement-related processes including:
- Developing accurate scopes of work and service specifications
- Reviewing order forms/SOWs
- Conducting vendor due diligence, competitive bids and leading commercial negotiations
- Working with Legal through the NDA/contracting process and supporting the Security/Compliance Teams to ensure security/privacy needs are met
- Support business stakeholders in researching supplier related-issues including contracts management, supplier payment and supplier performance
- Support the execution of spend management projects that accomplish key objectives. Those objectives may include savings, process improvement, supplier consolidation, risk management or improving spend visibility
- Develop and manage the spend analytics and KPI reporting program
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree preferably with an analytical focus (Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Supply Chain, etc).
- 10+ years of relevant experience in procurement, supplier management and/or supply chain, ideally in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, contracting and negotiating with suppliers
- Experience working with cross functional teams and with cross border teams
- Passion for driving cost savings and process improvement
- Strong customer service aptitude and collaboration-focused mindset
- Strong Excel and analytics skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Comfortable with presenting in front of groups #LI-Onsite #LI-SG1
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
File hosting service
Tech Jobs For You
SaaS Sales Development Program (2022/23 Graduate Talent Pool)
Qualtrics, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia