HashiCorp is at the epicenter of the cloud adoption wave, helping shape how the world’s largest enterprises are running their IT infrastructure. We provide many of most innovative companies with the infrastructure automation tools. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
As a Product Designer, you’ll collaborate deeply with product management, engineering, as well as your follow designers. You'll combine research and ideation to provide our users with effective solutions to complex challenges. You should be self-starter who thinks clearly, articulates design decisions effectively, and values execution.
HashiCorp Design, as well as the other cross-functional teams you'll work with, is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate early and often with engineers and product managers
- Lead design projects and present your work to stakeholders and customers
- Deliver user-centered designs (including user flows, wireframes, and prototypes) informed by user and market research
- Distill complicated problems and complex data models into highly usable and efficient UI experiences
- Collaborate with other designers to build and maintain a shared design language
You may be a good fit for our team if you:
- Have a minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Have experience designing B2B tools
- Employ a process and have a portfolio that demonstrates this fact in both design and writing
- Clearly articulate design decisions and rationale through excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work iteratively driven by feedback loops and critique
- Think in systems and patterns
- Thrive in a highly technical space
As a bonus, you may additionally:
- Be familiar with infrastructure management concepts
- Understand, and have even implemented, designs in code
- Use the latest prototyping tools to make your work come to life
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director of Product
TripAdvisor, Reykjavik, Iceland
Software Engineer - Summer Intern - Security
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Technical Product Manager
Anomali, Redwood City, CA
Senior Product Manager
Datalogue, New York, New York
Product Designer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager - Concourse CI - Cloud Foundry (Toronto)
Pivotal Software, Toronto, Ontario