The Field CTO will be instrumental in strategic sales opportunities. You will be an escalation point for high impact meetings with practitioners to CXOs. Because this role will work with a wide array of stakeholders across many different verticals, clear lines of communication and feedback with multiple organizations is a must. Building valuable relationships with leadership will be key as you define, augment and prioritize our roadmap for the future.
Evangelizing the HashiCorp product suite is your strength. This will showcase your thought leadership and technical expertise when you participate in webinars, meet-ups, user groups, trade shows and conferences.
This role will be based in the US and may require up to 60% travel domestically and occasionally internationally.
- Engineering/CS/MIS Bachelor’s Degree or 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded SME that has the technical depth to confidently present in front of audiences of all sizes.
- Recent industry experience and deep technical background in DevOps & infrastructure automation tooling
- High level understanding of the design principles for distributed computing architectures
- Ability to interact with and influence practitioners and technical decision makers within the global 2000
- Experience selling into large enterprise environments
- Understand and communicate the value proposition of strategic and tactical concepts for complex enterprise use cases
- Participate in dynamic conversations around sales mechanics that will enable you to positively influence key stakeholders
- Ability to act as an industry thought leader in both customer meetings and public settings
- Stay close to industry trends in order to gain a deeper product understanding
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 60%
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js)
Headspace, Santa Monica
Senior Data Scientist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Cloud Software Engineer
Vicarious, Union City
Senior Software Engineer - Applied Computer Vision
Samsara, San Francisco
Forward Deployed Software Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Oslo, Norway