Location: SF Bay Area or Seattle Area
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to engage closely with our cloud and technology partners on strategic integrations and engagements. This role will serve as a lead for all technical partner engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and ongoing partner relationships.
Cloud partners form the cornerstone of HashiCorp’s success and are pivotal to our long-term success and sustained growth. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of technology, strategic planning, and relationship building skills.
In this role you can expect to:
- Lead as a domain expert in Development Operations (DevOps) to the partner team
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Seek out additional partnership opportunities and engage respective teams on both sides to execute
- Funnel feedback to internal HashiCorp teams on partner requirements
- Analyze the integration fit for the partner solution from a strategy, feasibility, and effort perspective.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 5+ years of related industry experience
- Must be self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-moving, results-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and influence partner teams to drive projects to completion
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, security, cloud, containers, and knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul, and Nomad.
- Ability to travel domestic and some occasionally international travel.
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university preferred or equivalent experience
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager, Retail
Instacart, Chicago, IL
Country Manager - Japan
Insider, Tokyo, Japan
Director, Crisis Response and Product
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Specialist - Thailand
Insider, Bangkok, Thailand
Expression of Interest - Customer Happiness (Manila)
Director Relationship Management
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA