Location: SF HQ or Remote Pacific Time Zone
About the Company
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp's IT Team is searching for a holistic IT professional who can consistently exceed expectations, thrive in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to our hardworking team. You will be part of the IT Organization, specifically focused on Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance programs.
We are currently looking for expert, manager level candidates who have held similar positions in large public companies, or who have held a similar position within the advisory practice of a Big 4 public accounting firm serving Global 2000 clients for three or more years. Proven experience in leading teams to accomplish unusually complex challenges will be expected, as this is an ongoing requirement for this role.
Your responsibilities will include building and leveraging internal/external partnerships to assist the Director of IT with the annual program plan, its execution, as well as all process improvement initiatives. You have a deep understanding and experience with all aspects of internal controls including financial IT systems for a complex, fast-growing stage, multi-disciplinary organization. You have a deep understanding of SEC regulations, as well as shown ability to design and monitor an effective global risk-based internal control environment.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Degree in finance, information technology or related field (a CPA license is not required)
- 7+ years of relevant experience, including leading technical staff
- 5+ years of work directly with IT Teams as a team lead or manager
- 5+ years of experience with SOX compliance programs
- Deep understanding of enterprise-grade Identity Provider solutions such as Okta
- Expert-level knowledge of enterprise SaaS applications, including Financial Systems and Technology Platforms
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Internal controls experience with one or more Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in a dynamic environment similar to a high tech startup
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex challenges
- Aptitude for leading teams; influencing and galvanizing others to follow you toward a solution
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology
- Excellent analytical skills
- Big 4 public accounting experience with Fortune 500 clients
- Deep understanding of the internal control framework (specifically COSO) and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational efficiency
- Strong knowledge of SOX requirements and ability to assist with documentation of ITGC and financial process controls to support operational as well as SOX compliance audits, including performing walkthroughs and developing process flow charts
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, crafting controls, leading enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to establishing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Staff Software Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US
Principal Electrical Engineer
Senior Front End Engineer
SignifAI, Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Software Engineer - Golang
Android Developer (m/f/d)
Systems Reliability Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)