Location, Remote US - NY Metro
As an Enterprise Architect at HashiCorp, you will work in a high-performance team environment to deliver best in class solutions for our largest Enterprise Clients through technical expertise and guidance, specialist architectural ownership and solution management. You will provide a single point of accountability for architectural concerns to all internal and external stakeholders associated with assigned Enterprise Clients.
Enterprise Architects help Enterprise Clients with strategy and vision to improve all aspects of application delivery, including security and privilege automation, datacenter and cloud provisioning, service discovery and connectivity, and application runtime automation.
Enterprise Architects use the experience gained working with HashiCorp products in the most demanding scenarios to create common prescriptive guidance and best practice documentation that is published for all HashiCorp customers to follow and benefit from.
In this role you can expect to:
- Work with Client technical audiences and Client executives as a trusted technical advisor and partner
- Communicate the value proposition of the HashiCorp Product Suite to Client executives
- Articulate the technical functionality of the HashiCorp Product Suite to multiple Client technical audiences (development, operations, security)
- Work with key partners and subject matter experts to build a holistic view of the Client strategy, processes and integration of the HashiCorp Product Suite
- Work with HashiCorp Product Management to translate Client business opportunities into technical solutions and new product requirements
- Create and improve recommended architectural patterns and use-cases to ease the adoption of the HashiCorp Product Suite
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
This role is NOT responsible for:
- Direct contribution to the HashiCorp Product Suite through the development and delivery of product roadmap
- Working within the Engineering organization as a team member contributing to product development
You may be a good fit for our team if:
- You embody our HashiCorp principles
- You have deep technical expertise in cloud and on-premise infrastructure management, application deployment and practical security methodology
- You have leadership or managerial experience in major transformation efforts involving significant process, organizational and technology change
- You are proficient and/or have experience with concepts and technologies used in software development, operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- You are proficient with HashiCorp tools such as Terraform, Vault, Consul and Nomad
- You are able to work well in a highly dynamic environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- You are comfortable working remotely and perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy
- You have a B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- You are a cloud infrastructure certified professional (eg AWS, Azure, GCP)
- You are comfortable with national and occasionally global travel
Along with your resume, please provide a cover letter describing why you're passionate about working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular. We encourage you to provide specifics of your past professional experience that are relevant to this position and the opportunity.
If after reading through the job description and requirements you are on the fence about whether you meet our requirements or not, please do apply so we can start a conversation.
About HashiCorp and this opportunity
This is a full-time position with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and ambitious team. HashiCorp is a series D startup headquartered in San Francisco that is best known for creating a suite of software tools that help enterprise companies automate their infrastructure and helps them migrate to the cloud. HashiCorp’s software suite allows users to provision, secure and run any infrastructure for any application.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-JN1
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optical Supervisor, Southlake
Warby Parker, Southlake, TX
Associate Client Support Specialist, White Glove Services
Yext, New York, NY
Global Operations Manager
Flexport, Hamburg, DE
Customer Success Manager
HeadSpin, Melbourne, Australia
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY