The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is an inside sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within our mid and commercial market-focused sales organization.
The CAM is responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products. CAM’s work with existing accounts throughout the adoption process and ensure adoption is seamless throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Operate in a high-paced, dynamic environment by managing multiple sales cycles, sales campaigns, and install base customers
- Manage complex sales engagements with touch points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure commercial commitments
- Accurately forecast business on a monthly and quarterly cadence
- Qualification of queries and requests that come through our website and other channels
- 2+ years Sales and Sales Development experience
- Success effectively managing both inbound and outbound sales motions
- Experience in Open Source Software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure
- Track record of success with previous employers
- Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
- Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities-
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Sacramento, CA
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Charlotte, NC)
Okta, Charlotte, NC
Manager, Inside Sales
IgnitionOne, Akron, Ohio
Senior Director, Strategic Partner Sales
Yext, Dallas, TX
Business Development Executive
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Enterprise Account Executive- Georgia/Tennessee
Twilio, South East