Enterprise Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing and closing business within small, mid sized and large enterprises in our outside field sales organization.
The EAM will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to both named key account clients, and inbound non named account leads within a sales region
Candidate Minimum Requirements: Significant Enterprise Sales and strategic customer development experience
Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud and infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
Track record in closing deals in both large enterprises as well as SMB market tiers
Creation and execution of quarterly and annual business plans
Good executive presence, communication skills, and credibility
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets and consistently ranked top 1-2 on their team
History of accurate forecasting and business reporting
Significant experience in selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Engage new and existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively and efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, and executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, and Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Execute solution and value selling to existing customer base and new prospects
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular Air Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on BANT
- Effectively and timely communicate with management, legal and deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents and correct process; and follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams and company management
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Gold Solutions Engineer- China 销售工程师
Shopify, Shenzhen, China
Wizeline, Mexico City, Mexico
Senior Account Manager
App Annie, San Francisco
Velodyne, Detroit, MI
Store Supervisor - Austin
Casper, Austin, TX
Senior Sales Engineer (EMEA)
CloudHealth Technologies, London