Senior Field Marketing Manager, North America West
HashiCorp, Remote North America West
See jobs at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
HashiCorp is growing rapidly and is expanding our North American field marketing efforts. The field marketing team executes geography- and vertical-specific marketing campaigns that help move accounts through our sales cycle faster and more effectively. The Senior Field Marketing Manager, North America West will work closely with sales, revenue marketing, digital marketing, and product marketing to deliver results and expand our local footprint.
At HashiCorp, we do things a bit differently, including marketing. The right candidate for this role will closely align field marketing efforts with HashiCorp values, brand, and culture. You will do this by immersing yourself in the company culture and actively learning our voice and our product tools. You are passionate about being a strong contributor to a team and want to help build a company. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. You proactively map your own quarterly goals to company needs, but also enjoy the ever-changing nature of startups and can adjust accordingly. You enjoy taking ideas from inception to execution and look for ways to improve and optimize with each iteration. You are very detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and are constantly ensuring your work is closely aligned with marketing, sales, and company needs. You like to think strategically and take a personal approach to marketing, while also understanding your efforts ultimately need to be validated by data.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Deliver field marketing across the West sales regions
- Work closely with regional sales VPs to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of local markets and their target accounts.
- Execute geographically focused campaigns and activities focused on shortening the sales cycle for key accounts. Campaigns will include on- and offline tactics and span the entire sales cycle, focused by region and sometimes by vertical.
- Introduce and test new styles of geography-specific account-based marketing strategies.
- Report on results of specific tactics as well as the breadth of the field marketing program in your regions, including analytic reports from Splash.
- Focus efforts on driving the HashiCorp enterprise business, but have experience and understanding of how our open source activities and the IT practitioners support our company.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years in marketing with experience in multiple marketing disciplines, including customer-facing events, digital campaigns, and email
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and collaborate closely across geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in a range of environments from a C-level executive dinner to chatting with practitioners at conferences
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and execute multiple marketing campaigns concurrently
- Ability to execute quickly with the ability to pivot projects as needs change
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and actively seek candid feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Travel across the West (Seattle to San Diego) as needed for regional campaigns
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and SplashThat
- Graphic design skills and understanding of Illustrator a plus
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-MM1
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Manager Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)
Brand Manager, Innovation
Harry’s, New York, NY
Create Your Own
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA
Paid Media Strategist
Brand Knew, Los Angeles
Director of International Marketing
Rapid7, Reading, England, United Kingdom