HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools seamlessly bridge on-premise to the Cloud and manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a dynamic builder who has the cross functional sales and marketing skills to drive repeatable sales motions to enable and accelerate Cloud Service Provider (AWS, Azure and GCP) synergies for their assigned territory. This individual will be aligned to the HashiCorp WW Head of Cloud Sales and Strategy establishing and working closely with both sales and partner teams in the region to support both “Cloud in” and “Cloud out” business with Cloud Service Providers.
Reporting to the WW Head of Cloud Sales and Strategy, the Cloud Engagement Manager will be a key member of the Cloud Service Provider sales team and will have responsibility for the overall field execution of sales pipeline and bookings number.
In this role you can expect to:
- Own CSP sourced (Partner In) pipeline and revenue (quota) number is region
- Leverage HashiCorp's Partner sales team including SI partners to accelerate Cloud growth within the assigned region
- Establish and build business plans for Cloud Service Providers that align to sales goal
- Present the HashiCorp portfolio and Cloud Service Provider program benefits to the respective sales teams and leadership
- Continuously work with cross-functional teams to train/enable/certified Cloud Service Providers in region
- Drive account mapping and regional sales meetings to build Cloud Service Provider relationships
- Execute enablement plans, marketing events and sales motions within assigned region
- Monitor and report on sales and operational results based on KPIs.
- Execute QBRs with assigned Cloud Service Providers segments
- Manage and drive Cloud Service Provider engagement with HashiCorp sales organization for resell, co-sell and services delivery
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- Proven track records of sales over-performance
- 8-10 years of Direct Sales, Partner Sales and Cloud Service Provider experience
- Key Cloud Service Provider relationships and network
- Strategic business and marketing planning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven capacity to build strong relationships and close business with Cloud Service Providers
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Must be self-motivated, have strong self-management skills and should demonstrate basic leadership qualities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be. #LI-AS1 #LI-REMOTE
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.