HashiCorp is a fast-growing company that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build products to give organizations a consistent way to manage their move to cloud-based IT infrastructures for running their applications. Our products enable companies large and small to mix and match AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and other clouds as well as on-premises environments, easing their ability to deliver new applications for their business.
About the Role
HashiCorp is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager for HashiCorp Cloud Platform, a fully managed cloud to automate deployment of HashiCorp products on any cloud provider. This position will be responsible for the strategic product marketing function; use a data-driven approach for monetization strategy, pricing and packaging, business planning, and go-to-market strategy.
In this role you can expect to:
- Partner with Cloud product PMMs to build pricing and packaging architecture for all customer segments.
- Work with finance, product management, and engineering teams to build and evaluate financial models.
- Use data-driven approach to measure sales, pricing, discounts, and other business metrics to guide pricing strategy.
- Support the sales teams with strategic deal structuring, pricing related issues, and approvals framework for deal exceptions
- Analyze competitive intelligence, industry trend, market position, market share, and growth rates to shape business strategy
- Work closely with the revenue marketing team to define market segmentation and develop GTM campaigns to drive adoption and growth for pay-as-you-go customers.
You may be a good fit for our team if you have:
- 3-5 years of software product marketing experience with at least 1-2 years of supporting pricing and packaging or business planning functions
- Strong bias for action. Ability to take a project from idea to execution
- Strong analytical skills to analyze and synthesize large volumes of data and deal with complex uncertain scenarios
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable presenting in front of internal and external audiences
- Experience with Cloud/IT infrastructure technology
- Experience with SaaS pricing preferred
- Management consulting experience in Tech sector preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
File hosting service