At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the Role
We are in search of a Senior leader to help manage our Professional Services in EMEA (UK, DACH, Benelux) regions to ensure the successful delivery of HashiCorp’s solutions for our enterprise customers. As a member of the Customer Service & Support organization, the Regional Director, Professional Services will be responsible for the business management of the delivery of consulting, education and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics. The role will be measured against financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization of the regional team in collaboration with our solution practice leaders. The Regional Director will assist sales with selling and serving as a liaison to Regional GM of WorldWide Field Operations as well as the services practices teams to provide support for effective and efficient delivery methodologies.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Contribute to the management and regional development of service offerings aligned to enterprise and cloud market segments, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing for the regions.
Manage the partner ecosystem in partnership with our Partner Regional teams to maintain a global network of certified partners that deliver with consistent quality as both subcontractors as well as prime delivery partners.
- Manage the business side of cross-functional professional services teams (e.g., consulting, implementation, trainers, project managers) and delivery partners.
Build and scale regional service delivery capacity working with services operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class services portfolio.
Provide guidance for business decisions during the implementation from a business perspective on issues such as customer management issues, escalations, scopes of work.
Work with our Practices Leadership teams to resolve issues that occur during implementations.
- Manage the regional project management staff, sharing weekly status reports to global leadership.
You may be a good fit if you have
- 5+ years experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services teams in diverse markets.
- Experience building and leading a team of Sales Consultants, Project Managers and Implementation Services in a fast-paced regional model.
- Proven experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial goals.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms.
- Experience with managing diverse services teams implementing software .products or solutions to large enterprise companies.
- Excellent presence; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Upbeat, passionate, and unparalleled customer focus.
- Experience managing and influencing change in organizations.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent degree in business management or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience.
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
HashiCorp is a company based in San Francisco that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. Who We Are HashiCorp was founded by Mitchell Hashimoto and Armon Dadgar in 2012 with the goal of revolutionizing datacenter management: application development, delivery, and maintenance. The datacenter of today is very different than the datacenter of yesterday, and we think the datacenter of tomorrow is just around the corner. We're writing software to take you all the way from yesterday to today, and then safely to tomorrow and beyond. Physical, virtual, containers. Private cloud, public cloud, hybrid cloud. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS. Windows, Linux, Mac. These are just some of the choices faced when architecting a datacenter of today. And the choice is not one or the other; instead, it is often a combination of many of these. HashiCorp builds tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, and Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc. And we're committed to supporting next-generation technologies, as well. HashiCorp was founded and continues to be run by the primary authors of all our core technologies powering thousands of companies worldwide. We speak at conferences and write books related to application and infrastructure management. All our foundational technologies are open source and developed openly, and have been since 2010.
Want to learn more about HashiCorp? Visit HashiCorp's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Grid Operations SCADA, ADMS, OMS Utility Industry Consulting M...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA