Principal Software Engineer
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Build mobile experiences that delight the world
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables with technical expertise.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and systems.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 10 years of relevant work experience, or 5 years of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Python, Go
- Strong background in object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience architecting and developing large scale design
HeadSpin is the first place to understand your mobile user experience clearly We started HeadSpin with one simple goal: Give developers the ability to experience their mobile app or website the way their users around the world do.
Want to learn more about HeadSpin? Visit HeadSpin's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.