- Develop and maintain a solid understanding of HeadSpin’s products and services with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences in an engaging manner.
- Sell HeadSpin’s Mobile testing and performance monitoring products
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within HeadSpin B2B sales segment
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to close
- Track & help set ROI goals, KPIs, and sales data for sales ops optimization
- Understand and engage prospects and clients in their use of HeadSpin B2B products to help influence product roadmaps
- Meet assigned sales quotas
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, Product/Tech and Marketing teams to produce and deliver successful client outcomes
- Manage large Channel Partner relationships
- Identify and execute on cross-selling and up-selling opportunities among channel partners.
- Serve at main point of contact for your partners both internally and externally.
- Manage channel customer deployments, smooth on-boarding, training, and troubleshooting.
- Understand partner’s unique requirements and incorporate into them into deployment plans and strategies
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with proven success and cross departmental cooperation
- Work closely with Sales Engineers and support team to ensure projects are completed on time and according to contract terms
- 5+ years of successful quota-carrying sales experience
- 5+ years demonstrated success in similar channel partner roles with a technology company, developing strong partner relationships which have led to sales success
- 5+ years of solutions sales experience in software or high-tech products and services
- Execution focused but able to think strategically
- Experience building multi-level trust relationship within a large account including management of senior executive relationships.
- Demonstrable experience with managing technical product deployments
- Aptitude for strategic planning, tactical execution, and experience driving complex projects
- Knowledge of application server marketplaces and the mobile applications industry
- Industry familiarity with open source principles is a plus
HeadSpin is the first place to understand your mobile user experience clearly We started HeadSpin with one simple goal: Give developers the ability to experience their mobile app or website the way their users around the world do.
Want to learn more about HeadSpin? Visit HeadSpin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive - Commercial
Samsara, San Francisco
Account Executive, Mid-Market and Enterprise
Intercom, Dublin, Ireland
Channel Manager ASEAN & INDIA
Program Manager, Market Expansion
Digital Growth Specialist - Russia
Insider, Moscow, Russia
Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
Lattice, San Francisco, CA