Software Engineer, Machine Learning (Multiple Levels)
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Build mobile experiences that delight the world
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and deploy systems to serve and develop machine learning applications
- Develop processes, frameworks, or protocols to systematically monitor model performance and integrate feedback
- Contribute to tools and techniques needed to help scale the team and deliver an exceptional product
- Suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross-functional groups
- Prioritize and address customer and internal feedback to deliver the most valuable products in a timely manner
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- 3 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- 2 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, C/C++ or Go
HeadSpin is the first place to understand your mobile user experience clearly We started HeadSpin with one simple goal: Give developers the ability to experience their mobile app or website the way their users around the world do.
Want to learn more about HeadSpin? Visit HeadSpin's website.
The global destination for luxury fashion