Heal, Washington, DC
Get a doctor house call on-demand and on your schedule
Heal Doctors provides convenient access to high-quality medical care to patients within the house call and enterprise setting in a compassionate, complete, comprehensive, and cost-effective manner. We are focused on creating a revolutionary patient-centric healthcare model that leverages technology in order to generate positive healthcare outcomes and savings with the help of our medical teams.
- Travel to a patient’s home/work setting to provide evidence-based medical care.
- Ability to treat and manage the health and well-being of patients as it pertains to their wellness, urgent medical issues, and chronic illness with a goal of establishing a primary care relationship.
- Strong work ethic with effective communication skills and a collaborative spirit.
- Attention to detail, especially in medical documentation.
- Knowledge of HEDIS measures and the ability to close gaps in medical care.
- Comfortable with women’s medicine but OB delivery is not needed
- Comfortable with caring for children including well-child care providing vaccines, vision and hearing screens
- Participation in Heal related activities to build and test products.
- Clinical supervision of medical assistants when working together.
- Work with Medical Directors and the Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve medical care.
- Any additional need pertinent to patient care, as directed by the Medical Leadership team.
- State Licensed Physician: Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize a smartphone, tablet, and EMR.
- Background Check/ Active medical license with check is required.
About Our mission We want to be your family’s first choice for healthcare. When you’re sick or when you’re well, Heal was created to make it easy and affordable to see a great doctor on your schedule. Dr. Renee Dua Founder & Chief Medical Officer Founding story Heal's founding story Dr. Renee Dua had the idea for Heal after a scary experience with her then seven-month old son in late 2014. Dr. Dua and her husband Nick Desai took their son to the pediatrician because of a rash. The pediatrician told them to rush him to the emergency room right away. After waiting over eight hours, they finally saw a doctor who told them that their little boy would be just fine. The rash that they’d originally been so worried about had cleared up. It was midnight and they were all exhausted driving home, when Dr. Dua said “There’s got to be a better way. Why can’t a doctor come to my home and see my family where we’re most comfortable?” From there, Heal was born. Her husband Nick, a serial technology entrepreneur, got to work building the first version of the app. Together, they connected with angel investors who helped get Heal off the ground. The doctors on Heal saw their first patient in February 2015 on the west side of Los Angeles, not far from Dr. Dua and Nick’s home in the Pacific Palisades. They’re proud of the incredible team of doctors, investors, employees and partners that make up the Heal family. The team is working hard every day to bring Heal to millions more families all over the country.
Want to learn more about Heal? Visit Heal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Shopify, Berlin - Office
HouseCanary, San Francisco
Complaints Expert - German
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Vicarious, Union City, California
Learn Capital, San Francisco Bay Area
Lead QA Engineer
Genscape, Louisville Office