Patient Support Coordinator
Heal, Los Angeles
Get a doctor house call on-demand and on your schedule
- As a touch point with our customers, represent Heal and our values with an exceptionally compassionate and empathetic attitude. Deliver on Heal’s commitment to its customers every time.
- Make every communication and interaction between Heal and its customers a positive and professional experience.
- Ensure that all inbound customer communications are handled in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Use software ticket tracking system for triage, communication and resolution workflows.
- Manage process for resolution of customer service tickets.
- Use internal knowledge base to solve tickets.
- Suggest knowledge base items as and when undocumented issues arise.
- Identify systematic issues based on your experience working directly with customers.
- Follow the escalation protocol correctly to ensure tickets are routed to the right Tier 2 and Tier 3 channels.
- Answer inbound phone calls with professionalism and poise.
- Initiate outbound phone calls with patients to confirm visit times or reschedule visits as needed.
- Resolve issues effectively and efficiently while providing an incredible customer service experience to patients.
- Train, onboard and mentor new team members as the team grows.
- Hands-on, start-up scrappy mindset.
- 1-3+ years work experience in Customer Service or Front Desk hospitality required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service.
- Strong experience in customer facing environments.
- Experience in companies with strong customer service track records (preferred).
- Ability to handle customer stress with composure.
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with products, technology and systems.
- Motivated learner who wants to increase their knowledge and experience in the healthcare space.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (Spanish and other languages).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Understand and embrace Heal’s mission.
- Entrepreneurial, scrappy, do-before-you-delegate.
- Resourceful problem solver and analytical thinker.
- A process-driven builder who is thoughtful and able to create the playbook.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself.
- Compassionate with grit and determination.
About Our mission We want to be your family’s first choice for healthcare. When you’re sick or when you’re well, Heal was created to make it easy and affordable to see a great doctor on your schedule. Dr. Renee Dua Founder & Chief Medical Officer Founding story Heal's founding story Dr. Renee Dua had the idea for Heal after a scary experience with her then seven-month old son in late 2014. Dr. Dua and her husband Nick Desai took their son to the pediatrician because of a rash. The pediatrician told them to rush him to the emergency room right away. After waiting over eight hours, they finally saw a doctor who told them that their little boy would be just fine. The rash that they’d originally been so worried about had cleared up. It was midnight and they were all exhausted driving home, when Dr. Dua said “There’s got to be a better way. Why can’t a doctor come to my home and see my family where we’re most comfortable?” From there, Heal was born. Her husband Nick, a serial technology entrepreneur, got to work building the first version of the app. Together, they connected with angel investors who helped get Heal off the ground. The doctors on Heal saw their first patient in February 2015 on the west side of Los Angeles, not far from Dr. Dua and Nick’s home in the Pacific Palisades. They’re proud of the incredible team of doctors, investors, employees and partners that make up the Heal family. The team is working hard every day to bring Heal to millions more families all over the country.
Want to learn more about Heal? Visit Heal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Services Engineer, UK
Director of Business Strategy and Operations
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Business Systems Analyst - Supply Chain
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Technical Project Manager, TechOps
Cloudflare, London, UK
Mixpanel, New York City, NY
Operations Logistics Coordinator (m/w)