- Provide valuable medical scope and context by advising our editorial and content development teams.
- Review our content to ensure medical accuracy and appropriateness for our consumer health audiences.
- Answer health-related questions from readers.
- Provide your medical point of view on a variety of topics.
What you need to know
- The amount of work will depend on our content topic needs and your availability.
- We'll assign content for review based on your areas of expertise via a cloud-based file management system; each content piece takes, on average, about 30 minutes to review.
- We'll compensate you at an hourly rate. You'll invoice us through Bill.com and receive payment on a monthly basis.
- We encourage you to spend time exploring Healthline.com to get a sense of the empathetic and actionable style of our content. You'll also see how we emphasize the importance of our medical content reviewers.
- Specialist in:
About Healthline Media
We want to be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. How you feel affects every precious day of your life. Healthline understands that, which is why we’re committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. You can depend on us to provide expert content along with genuine caring. Both of which will support, guide, and inspire you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family. Bottom line: We’re human, just like you. We know that peace of mind can make all the difference in how you feel. So we’ll be here when you need us.
Want to learn more about Healthline Media? Visit Healthline Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Graphic Designer - Ho Chi Minh City
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Content Development Advisor
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Business Development Intern, DACH
HotelTonight, Berlin, Germany
Mid-Market Account Executive
Honest Buildings, New York