What are your Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent related field.
- Overall Experience: min 12 years or equivalent experience in online and product marketing.
- Proven success in articulating client program value and understanding the various measurement companies, levers and opportunities as well as internal delivery.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient with the ability to motivate and drive a team of intelligent, creative, and opinionated colleagues.
- Knowledge and/or background in Digital and Mobile advertising best practices and technologies.
- Understand data and how to translate to strategy and business insights, ideally within consumer health media.
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact
- Need to combine market research for overall and client programs + program performance data to develop unique insights and define new revenue markets.
- Focus is on: 1) Expanding the value capture model for Sponsors; 2) Establishing and refining the (Rx) Risk share model; 3) Exploring outcomes research feasibility & applications.
- Build senior level relationships with our key data and research partners.
- Update Sales team and Sr Mgmt on monthly insights, trends and recommendations.
- Develop thought leadership for the industry.
- Develop case studies and other marketing materials to best articulate the value of what Healthline delivers on behalf of clients.
- Provide overall guidance and guidelines on how to set up future programs for success based on past program performance, product performance, research partners and client goals.
- Represent the company in client meetings to review program performance and for positioning at market events, e.g. conferences.
- Participate in training on value to a cross-functional team including marketing, research, sales, product management, operations and sales teams.
- Manage special projects that improve business processes and efficiency.
We Are Excited About You Because
- You have a combination of data + strategy + health industry experience (ideally media and/or consumer.)
- You strive to be a Subject Matter Expert on how the industry is understanding the value of marketing programs.
- You bring a new voice/lens to view market/data and provide sales team with deeper insights.
- You have successfully managed a cross-functional team including research, program strategy, account management, operations and sales teams.
- You have broad experience in digital marketing and an understanding of the digital landscape.
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline …
- We are the fastest growing health information site on the planet, and the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore)! Over 85 million people count on our talented teams to support, guide, and inspire them toward the best possible health outcomes for themselves and their families.
- We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We are smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We feel with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We’re all in for having fun, living well, and promoting good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy.
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
About Healthline Media
We want to be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. How you feel affects every precious day of your life. Healthline understands that, which is why we’re committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. You can depend on us to provide expert content along with genuine caring. Both of which will support, guide, and inspire you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family. Bottom line: We’re human, just like you. We know that peace of mind can make all the difference in how you feel. So we’ll be here when you need us.
Want to learn more about Healthline Media? Visit Healthline Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Engineer
Datto, Boston, MA; Norwalk, CT, Rochester, NY
Senior DevOps Engineer
Cherwell Software, Seattle, WA
Senior Analytics Engineer, Growth and Marketing
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Salesforce Systems Analyst
Linux Systems Administrator (Contract)
Helix, San Diego
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina