What you’ll do:
- Perform monthly revenue accounting close activities, including preparing journal entries and reconciliations for a significant portion of the company’s total revenue.
- Generate and issue customer billing each month.
- Record revenue adjustments, deferred revenue and inter-company revenue activity.
- Respond to billing related inquiries from customers and internal teams.
- Post cash receipts in our accounting system (Intacct).
- Analyze accounts receivable trends, accounts receivable aging and follow-up with customers overdue invoices.
- Create new customer records in Intacct and maintain interface with Salesforce.
- Participate in the execution of external audits.
- Identify and implement process improvements and system implementations.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant accounting experience in revenue/collections.
- Public accounting and private industry experience.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Intacct and Salesforce.
- Intermediate or advance Excel skills; must be comfortable to work with large data sets.
- Ability to influence and partner with business colleagues throughout the organization.
- Positive attitude, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, detailed oriented and organized.
- Can work independently, multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and growing business environment.
- Passion for automating/scaling processes.
About Healthline Media
We want to be your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. How you feel affects every precious day of your life. Healthline understands that, which is why we’re committed to being your most trusted ally in your pursuit of health and well-being. You can depend on us to provide expert content along with genuine caring. Both of which will support, guide, and inspire you toward the best possible health outcomes for you and your family. Bottom line: We’re human, just like you. We know that peace of mind can make all the difference in how you feel. So we’ll be here when you need us.
Want to learn more about Healthline Media? Visit Healthline Media's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Strategic Planner
Associate Collections/Amicable Collections (m/f) | Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Counsel, Marketing and Advertising
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Tradeshift, Frankfurt, Germany
Real Estate Legal Counsel
Brookfield Residential, Austin, TX
Lalamove, Hong Kong