HealthTap is delivering universal access to quality, primary healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system personalizes users’ care and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge from 147 specialties. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 100,000 doctors and 8 million members have trusted HealthTap for immediate access to healthcare.
We believe technology improves, simplifies, and accelerates access to healthcare by guiding consumers toward a more personalized experience, expediting treatment, coordinating care, and freeing doctors to focus on what they do best.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Khosla Ventures, Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Samsung. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
As a Security Operations Engineer, you will ensure the trusted operation of the HealthTap cloud environment. You will be responsible for developing and implementing security solutions in concert with DevOps and Engineering team. You will lead the design and development of secure automation practices in an agile framework to support compliance and security for the HealthTap cloud infrastructure at scale, including corporate security infrastructure.
- Implement a tools driven and highly automated approach to deliver security management processes
- Embed security controls into continuous integration and delivery and baking security into the infrastructure
- Set up monitoring dashboards, alerts, log management by utilizing industry standard tools, including open source technologies
- Understand security concepts in AWS cloud and familiarity with available AWS security tools, such as Inspector, GuardDuty, Config
- Familiar with log management and security analytics tools for AWS, including open source tools such as Elastic Search, Log stash, Kibana
- Experience with integrating security in the CI/CD pipeline (running unit tests, running security tools, managing secrets using Vault) using configuration management and automation tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Knowledge of patch management concepts and tools
- Experienced in scripting languages, such as Python, Ruby, Bash
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
- Casual, contemporary, comfortable offices based in downtown Mountain View (near Stanford) and San Francisco (near Jackson Square)
- Caring for our team with fantastic benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Daily catered lunches
- Healthy snacks and beverages
- Equity share
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Choice of technology
- Dog-friendly offices
- Much more...
Learn more about us, our story, and how we are revolutionizing virtual healthcare globally at HealthTap.com. We’re having a good time and we’re making a difference in people’s lives! We are an equal opportunity employer, value diversity and inclusion, and enjoy seeing our employees grow with us.
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Go
Mobile Software Engineer (Android/iOS)
Sr. SRE, Storage
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Cloud)
Turbonomic, Markham, Ontario
Big Data Engineer
Foursquare, New York
Sr. Software Engineer
Revinate, San Francisco, CA