Enterprise Marketing & Engagement Director
Who we are
HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
HealthTap is a company dedicated to providing simple access to healthcare with technology that continuously learns, serving both consumers and our network of physicians. We deliver a suite of connected health apps designed to provide simplified access and compassionate guidance to care for our consumers while enabling practitioners to focus on what matters most.
- Work closely with regional sales management and account executives to develop plans to achieve end-user engagement goals
- Build a team of high performing engagement marketers
- Research, create, engage and measure strategic B2B field marketing programs to support targeted accounts, including regional events, account-based webinars, integrated online ABM campaigns and account-specific content development
- Use analytical skills to forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI leveraging our closed loop reporting framework
- Think strategically to see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and engagement goals
- Create a stronger brand and improve the end-user sign-up and use experience by bringing back product improvement feedback from our customers to the product teams
- Experiment with end-user marketing programs and campaigns to drive a center of excellence for engagement marketing within HealthTap.
- Manage day-to-day marketing engagement campaigns for our customers.
- Establish and manage budget and vendors
- Manage the production of various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events
- Attend relevant trade shows and events
- Leverage the marketing community to generate ideas/insights driving improvements
- Love to experiment and to take intelligent risks
- 5+ years experience working in a Enterprise Field Marketing role
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, CRM platforms and ABM methodology
- Experience creating and executing Field ABM campaigns and programs that drive prospect engagement and advocacy through education
- Ability to write effective copy
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing and Customer Success process
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-past environment
- Experience with Human Resources and Talent Acquisition industries a plus
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in Mountain View and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally.
Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designers - Looking for More BIG Thinkers!
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Product Designer, UI/UX
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Market Research Lead
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Director, Product Compliance
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Product Lead [Expansion]
Sr. Desktop Product Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA