Your core opportunity:
Work with our founder and CEO to bring out the best in HealthTap's talented, energetic, and ambitious leadership team, and be a liaison between our executives and the world.
Because we’re changing the world for the better by helping millions everywhere live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Because you’re ready for a next-level adventure and excited to go Mach 13 by taking a world-leading company through a hyper-growth stage. Because we’re innovating every day, and because we’re working with some of the world’s top healthcare institutions to conquer huge healthcare challenges. Because we bring a network of more than 100,000 doctors, augmented by artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge technology, and—of course—human compassion to solve today’s complex healthcare issues that affect billions everywhere.
Who You Are:
• Operations expert
• Highly organized
• Great managing and coordinating multiple responsibilities simultaneously
• Effective project manager
• High EQ
• Accomplished at thinking on your feet
• Excellent communicator
• Helpful and hands-on manager
• Inspiring leader who brings out the best in those you work with
• Adventurous and excited about challenges
• Passionate about HealthTap's mission
What You Want From Your Next Career Move:
• Personal and professional growth
• Big challenges to conquer and problems to solve
• A leadership opportunity to work with senior management
• An inspiring job helping millions and saving lives every day
Why We Need You:
HealthTap's leadership team is exceedingly busy managing growth. Help us reach the next level and optimize our leadership operations.
Nice to Have:
• Experience in a consultancy role/at a consulting firm
• Manage complex calendars and travel
• Coordinate interactions internally and externally
• Manage the implementation of strategic initiatives
• Assess opportunities and risks and present them to leadership
• Build a team of world-class professionals
What You’ve Achieved:
• 5+ years of experience managing people, projects, and processes (experience in managing growth is a plus)
• A history of strong project management
• Shape and create your own career happiness and success
• Scale and rapidly grow a one-of-a-kind startup, furthering our goal of being one of the best places to work
• Help improve the health and well-being of millions everywhere and save lives every day.
• Make a difference in the world by solving meaningful problems
• Competitive compensation packages, valuable stock options, and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager
Ematic Solutions, Jakarta, Indonesia
Client Success Consultant - Enterprise
Qualtrics , Provo
Commissary Baker and Cook
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations
Customer Success Manager, Emerging Brands
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Customer Success Manager
Mixpanel, New York City, NY
Store Development Associate Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY