HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. Our investors include Khosla Ventures, the Mayfield Fund, Eric Schmidt, and others. HealthTap was named a 2015 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, product, business operations, marketing and more. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world; if you’re up for the challenge of transforming global healthcare; and if you’re ready to see your work used by millions of people around the world, read on.
What we offer you
- Build and maintain iOS testing infrastructure critical to ensuring a rock solid foundation while we experience rapid growth
- Create test plans and implement unit tests, UI tests, automation suites and continuous integration
- Support our patients, doctors, and partners by working diligently to ensure a five-star technical implementation of our life-saving platform
- Collaborate with other engineers as well as our Quality Care and Medical Experts team to prevent issues from arising and make our core functionality unbreakable
- Drive platform quality and security as we transform global healthcare
What you bring to us
- BS/MS in computer science from a top school (or equivalent experience)
- Noteworthy skills in Objective-C and Swift
- More than two years experience building sophisticated iOS testing infrastructure
- The ability to hit the ground running, and not depend on learning while on the job
- Deep understanding of iOS testing frameworks (e.g. XCTest, UI testing and automation)
- Familiarity with third party testing tools (e.g. Appium)
- An understanding of different testing practices, such as BDD or TDD, and when and why you would use one over the other
- The ability to think pragmatically and prioritize tasks and projects efficiently
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
More About Working with Us
- We connect people with trusted doctors and health information and deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 through video, voice, and text chat, directly from any mobile device or computer. You can read our Vision and Credo here.
- We are a fast-growing startup that's making a transformational impact (while helping millions worldwide). We value passion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity.
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches, chef-prepared dinners, and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer (UX and Visual) - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Old Street, London
Director of Front End Development
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Data Engineer
Gusto, San Francisco
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
Site Reliability Engineer
Revinate, Seattle/Tacoma, WA
Leadership Development Program - Associate Engineer
Specialized, Morgan Hill