HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. Our investors include Khosla Ventures, the Mayfield Fund, Eric Schmidt, and others. HealthTap was named a 2015 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, to product, to business operations and marketing and more. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world; if you’re up for the challenge of transforming global healthcare; and if you’re ready to see your work used by millions of people around the world, read on.
What you want from your next career move:
- To change the world through your thought, people and process leadership
- To gain exposure to and impact various sectors within the healthcare space
- To drive an organization striving to make a real difference in people’s lives
What you will do:
- Scope projects with our partners to turn agreements into detailed, metrics-based project plans
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings, serving as the key point of contact for our partners throughout project rollout
- Manage an internal, cross-functional team (including Product, Engineering, Design, QA, etc.) to track project status and troubleshoot any project issues
- Share partner-backed product feedback and product enhancement ideas with HealthTap’s Product team to evolve our portfolio of partner solutions
- Lead current- and future-state assessments around our partner solutions (i.e., product functionality, user adoption levers, customer success processes)
- Document Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all activities associated with managing projects for different partners
- Train new HealthTap users (e.g., providers) and collaborate with partner to drive user adoption along the acquisition, activation, engagement and referral phases
- Capture implementation best practices to strengthen our partnerships and follow currently identified best practices for partner engagement and user adoption
What you would bring to us:
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience managing partnerships
- Top university degree (e.g., engineering, economics, biology) strongly preferred
- Experience with leading complex project implementations
- Hands-on approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task with ease
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with passion for growth
- Startup or equivalent experience (preferred)
How you’ll change global healthcare:
You’ll expand the use and reach of HealthTap’s trusted service and apps that help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. You’ll instill and maintain a culture in line with idealistic values that are revolutionizing medicine and putting it within easy reach of millions of people around the world.
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate, San Francisco
Accordion Partners, Strategic Finance
Rapid7, Boston, Massachusetts
VP of People
Qumulo, Seattle Office (HQ)
Financial Specialist (m/f) | Moscow
Kreditech, Moscow Office
Manager, Financial Reporting
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Lalamove, Hong Kong