HealthTap: A Mission-Driven Company
HealthTap is the first global virtual health practice, powered by more than 100,000 U.S. doctors, delivering fast, affordable, and quality care through our innovative HOPES (Health Operating System).
How HealthTap works:
- You can search the world's largest library (over 4 billion answers served) of doctor knowledge for any health topic; if you need a more personalized answer, send a free health question to one of the 100,000 U.S doctors in our network—expect a response within 24 hours
- Connect with a top U.S. primary care doctor for a live virtual consult— and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals if needed
- Experience personalized health engagement, with automated doctor reminders and health checklists, personalized health newsletters, health tips on hundreds of topics, and more.
We’re a venture backed (Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund, and more) startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
About the Role
As part of the new Product Quality Team, you will have resources, autonomy, and the support of other a-players to drive growth and engagement through rapid innovation and experimentation.
If you want to change the world, one line of code at a time, to be challenged and to learn, to make a real difference in people’s lives this is the team for you! You will be in the driver’s seat of scaling the company, forever etching your name in history as the group of individuals that finally revolutionized healthcare.
- Experience working on both desktop and mobile
- Experience working with native applications is a plus
- Accustomed to making data-driven decisions, in a fast paced, agile environment
- Play an important role in helping HealthTap stay at the forefront of digital health, one of the hottest emerging industries
- Passionate about making the world a healthier, happier place
- Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
- Modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Catered lunch and dinners (healthy snacks always available)
- Subsidized gym membership
- Full medical dental and vision coverage
- Competitive compensation and equity
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Software Engineer, Driver Experience
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Engineering Manager, Test & Deployment Infrastructure
Sr Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Mumbai, India
Sr. DevOps Engineer
White Ops, New York City
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Android Mobile Developer
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil