HealthTap is hiring a Marketing Operations & Automation Manager!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. HealthTap is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, and the world’s first Global Health Practice delivering immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 from Query to Cure. Our founders come from Stanford, Yale, and IIT, and our team is composed of people from top schools like Stanford, Berkeley, CMU, and IIT. Our team is entering growth-mode, and we need sharp talent to help us take HealthTap to the next level.
Ensure that our marketing efforts are running efficiently and with maximal ROI and also create and maintain our marketing technology stack.
You will join a quickly expanding Medical Expert acquisition and engagement marketing team which has exciting targets for the growth of our medical practitioner network and the level of engagement those practitioners will exhibit. You will have significant responsibility in driving the activities that will lead us to hit our targets. You will manage a small team that comprises the highly quantitative, operational engine of the Medical Experts acquisition and engagement marketing team. You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations of our marketing automation systems and for the effectiveness of our campaigns both online and offline. Through thoughtful analysis and recommendations, your efforts will continually result in more efficient and higher levels of acquisition and engagement. This role reports to the Head of Medical Expert Network Operations and will work closely with all members of the Medical Expert team.
- Oversee daily marketing operations, including your team's creation and execution of highly targeted, integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes that use best practices for campaign and lead management
- Ensure that the marketing operations team continuously conducts experiments (A/B tests, etc.) to optimize our marketing efforts
- Help to determine the optimal mix of online and offline campaign elements
- Develop segmentation and testing strategies to drive higher rates of acquisition and engagement via email and other channels
- Develop and track metrics related to campaign performance, including ROI
- Analyze campaign performance, extract key insights from the data, and implement changes to drive operational and other improvements
- Develop strategies, workflows, and automated processes for acquiring and nurturing leads
- Manage and optimize the use of HealthTap’s marketing automation and analytics tools
- Collaborate with the data and engineering teams to ensure requirements for world class marketing operations and automation are met from an infrastructure and software tool perspective
- Evaluate new tools and software as needed on our evolving acquisition marketing programs
- Monitor and maintain the integrity of lead and campaign data in our marketing automation software
Your Skills & Attributes
- Are passionate about the HealthTap mission!
- Enjoy operating independently and with extreme ownership over what you do
- Are entrepreneurial, scrappy, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Are singularly focused on achieving your goals and continuously improving your approaches
- Are detail oriented
- Are experienced with marketing operations, both processes and automation
- Have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Take a creative, innovative approach anchored in data
- Take an experimentation-heavy approach to everything and thrive in a metrics heavy environment
- Love playing around with data and mining it for insights
- Embrace the mantra: "execute, measure, optimize, automate"
We are looking for past experience and knowledge of best practices in the following areas:
- Expertise in data-driven marketing, funnel optimization, process creation, process optimization, and marketing automation systems
- Experience in executing and optimizing integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of data mining and business intelligence as it applies to marketing
- Experience with Hubspot, Marketo, SendGrid, or other email marketing automation software
- Experience executing A/B experiments; knowledge of the associated best practices and tools
- 3+ years quantitative marketing operations and/or automation experience, ideally in a B2B software environment
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a quantitative field
- Nice-to-have: experience in healthcare or working with medical professionals
- Nice-to-have: certification for marketing automation platforms
- Mission-driven company. Your work will literally save lives!
- Catered lunch, dinners, and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- In-office massages
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Diverse work culture (Visa sponsorship is available)
- Dog friendly office
More about us
- We connect people with trusted doctors and health-information, and deliver immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7 through video, voice, and text chat, directly from any mobile device or computer. You can read our Vision and Credo here.
- We are a fast-growing startup that's making a transformational impact (while helping millions worldwide). We value passion, intelligence, experience, tenacity, and diversity. Check out this short documentary.
- Ask to see our “Introduction to joining HealthTap” booklet!
- Our contemporary offices are based in downtown Palo Alto, in the heart of Silicon Valley, a short walk from the CalTrain Station. We’re opening a San Francisco office soon, too.
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager, Asia
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Sales Automation & Technology
Qualtrics , Provo
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales
Getaround, San Francisco