HealthTap is Taking Off in a Big Way!
Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier, longer lives. HealthTap is the world’s first global health practice. We connect millions everywhere with the most trusted doctors and health advice–from any mobile device or computer. Launched in 2010, we are the world’s fastest growing virtual care company, and our products are used by hundreds of millions of people. We’re based in Palo Alto, founded by successful serial entrepreneurs passionate about making a positive difference in the world. Our investors include Khosla Ventures, the Mayfield Fund, Eric Schmidt, and others. HealthTap was named a 2015 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
We’re hiring exceptional talent and inspiring leaders in all areas: from engineering and data, to product, to business operations and marketing and more. If you’re deeply passionate about solving meaningful problems and making a real difference in the world; if you’re up for the challenge of transforming global healthcare; and if you’re ready to see your work used by millions of people around the world, read on.
What We Offer You
The opportunity to change the world by helping HealthTap find its greatest resource: people, playing an integral part within our recruiting team, helping HealthTap keep its hiring process streamlined and constantly moving forward, providing candidates with unequivocal support every step of the way.
- Manage our coordination process for candidates and our hiring managers that will enable scaling of our recruiting processes
- Communicate professionally in all interactions
- Set up technical challenges, confirm completion, and download results through 3rd party testing site.
- Schedule and confirm interviews, coordinate with hiring managers schedules, reserve meeting rooms, receive and give interview feedback and ensure the candidate has an amazing interview experience with us in a timely manner
- Take on additional projects such as sourcing, initial phone screens, streamlining the offer process, and other company related takes
- Work on other side projects related to recruiting such as meetups or campus events
Why We Need You
- You will live the HealthTap culture of being positive, proactive, helpful, and creative
- You have perfected being organised, have outstanding communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- You are strategic and able to execute on your ideas
- You are passionate about the recruiting process and HealthTap, able to convey our mission effortlessly to candidates
- You embrace change with a great attitude and a sense of humour
How You’ll Change Global Healthcare
To use your knack for connecting people with opportunities to help millions everywhere in the world live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
What You’ve Achieved
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a recruiting, HR or administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Startup experience or experience in a high growth company
- Experience with Google Apps and applicant tracking systems such as Greenhouse
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Manager - Financial Applications
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - St. Louis
Enjoy, Saint Louis, MO
Facilities, Construction and Maintenance Technician
Faraday Future, Hanford, CA
Senior Account Manager - NYC
Vistar Media, New York, NY
Shipping & Receiving Specialist - Part Time
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Quality Assurance Analyst
Acquia, New Delhi, India