Healthcare is expensive and complex. Help us fix it.
HealthTap has assembled talent to form the first growth team in digital health. Your growth team members previously worked at companies on a breakout trajectory, had won TechCrunch Disrupt awards, and had collectively founded multiple startups. Read more about how the team started here:
Right now, we're looking for a Growth Marketer (Email) to help bring affordable virtual care to a billion people.
HealthTap is the first global virtual health practice, powered by more than 107,000 U.S. doctors, delivering fast, affordable, and high-quality care.
How does that work?
- You can search the world's largest library (6 billion answers served in six years) of peer-reviewed doctor knowledge for any health topic
- Or ask help from Dr. A.I, our virtual “physician” who translates your symptoms into personalized, doctor-recommended insights—trained by HealthTap’s doctor network
- And if needed, connect with a doctor for a live virtual consult through voice, video, or text—and get prescriptions, labs tests, and referrals afterwards
Not only have we’ve served more than 250 million people over the past six years, but the most reputable health providers and health payors — from New Zealand to the United States — are using our platform to help their patients receive and doctors deliver faster, more affordable, and quality care.
We’re a venture-backed (with the likes of Khosla, Eric Schmidt, Mayfield Fund) health-tech startup based in the heart of Palo Alto.
What’s the opportunity?
As part of the growth team that directly reports to the CEO, you'll have resources, autonomy, and the support of other A-players to drive user growth through rapid innovation and experimentation.
You'll work in your own interdisciplinary team—together with other product marketers, growth designers, growth engineers, and growth data scientists to brainstorm, prioritize, ship, and analyze growth interventions around the OKRs you try to move in a quarter.
Examples of product growth projects you could work on:
- Together with a data scientist and designer, activate more new users thanks to start email personalization from scratch
- Build out the email stack to fuel growth
- Re-active users by optimizing push notifications
- You have a proven track record in email marketing at scale
- You have a T-shaped skill set -- with a T in email, copywriting and content marketing
- You have experience with A/B testing
- You know how to set up a email marketing stack from 1 to 0 ;)
- You have worked on a consumer product that people love to use, and you know the metrics and interventions to get to that success
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You’re accustomed to a data-driven, experimentation-oriented approach in a fast paced, agile environment
- You like extreme ownership and autonomy
- You enjoy educating others: for example, by writing a playbook about how you activate new patients to do their first consult by personalization of emails
- You’re interested in why something happened, not just what happened
Nice to have
- You have a BS or MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline (applied mathematics, statistics, CS, or related field)
- You have the ability to explain complex topics with clarity and humor so people understand it and remember it (in fact you are the Eric Barker or Samuel Hulick of paid marketing)
- You have written years of copy (consumer media background is a plus)
- You have a product Design & UX background
- You have a behavioral psychology background
- Your entrepreneurial, scrappy background is a plus
- Your experience in a smaller startup is a plus
- Your background in consultancy, gaming, online dating, travel, lead gen (i.e. financial products) is a plus
- Activate more users and save lives
- Enjoy autonomy— the product growth team will directly report to the CEO of HealthTap
- Work in a modern office on Palo Alto’s University Avenue (steps from Caltrain)
- Get served catered lunch, dinners and healthy snacks
- Take advantage of subsidized gym membership
- Relax with in-office massages
- Get covered by full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Enjoy competitive compensation and equity
- Win at work in a diverse culture--Visa sponsorship is available
- Pet the in-office puppies :)
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Media Planning Strategist
The Marketing Arm, Los Angeles
Sr. Retail Business Analyst (홈리빙&레저 카테고리 비즈니스 분석가)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Senior Marketing Analyst
Strava, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Events - India
Netflix, Mumbai, India
Head of Growth
The Sourcery, GiveWell
Marketing Analytics Manager
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco