Your core opportunity:
Work with our founder and CEO and the leadership team to bring out the best in HealthTap’s talented and passionate team, and manage operations during a stage of growth and global expansion.
Because we’re changing the world for the better by helping millions everywhere live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Because you’re ready for a next-level adventure and excited to go Mach 13 by taking a world-leading company through a hyper-growth stage. Because we’re innovating every day, and because we’re working with some of the world’s top healthcare institutions to conquer the world’s greatest healthcare challenges. Because we bring a network of more than 100,000 doctors, augmented by artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge technology, and—of course—human compassion to solve today’s complex healthcare issues that affect billions everywhere.
Who You Are:
• Highly process-oriented
• Advanced project management skills
• High EQ
• Complex thinker—capable of winning chess on 20 boards simultaneously
• Helpful and hands-on
• Efffective at improving the efficiency of teams and processes
• Capable of solving complex problems
• Successful at hiring top talent
• Adventurous and excited about taking on challenges
• Passionate about HealthTap's mission
What You Want From Your Next Career Move:
To optimize a growth-stage startup's operations and take its team to the next level.
Why We Need You:
We need our team to be at its best to take advantage of all the amazing opportunities in front of us and deliver the highest-quality services to existing customers and users everywhere.
• Plan, reinforce, coordinate, and direct day-to-day operations
• Build and manage new operations in new markets
• Monitor and continuously improve operational efficiency and capacity.
• Create sustainable operations infrastructure that’s scalable and extensible
• Build a team of world-class operations professionals
What You’ve Achieved:
• 5+ years of experience managing operations (experience in managing growth is a plus)
• History of achieving and maintaining strong operational excellence
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents
• Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
• Successful at presenting core business values clearly, concisely, and with conviction
• Solid experience in the social Internet orr mobile (preferred) space
• Startup or similar experience (preferred) and the drive to live the dream (required)
• Shape and create your own career happiness and success
• Scale and rapidly grow a one-of-a-kind startup, furthering our goal of being one of the best places to work
• Help improve the health and well-being of millions everywhere and save lives every day.
• Make a difference in the world by solving meaningful problems
• Competitive compensation packages, valuable stock options, and growth opportunities.
• Comprehensive benefits package
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical End User Support Manager
Cloudreach, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago
Bishop Fox, Phoenix, AZ
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Westchester
Enjoy, Yonkers, NY
Clinical Care Specialist (Paramedic)
Call9, Queens, New York
Tour Guide Brazil (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Brazil
Sales Operations Coordinator
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters