Your core opportunity:
Run a tight ship at a fast-growing, world-changing health technology company.
Because we’re changing the world for the better by helping millions everywhere live healthier, happier, and longer lives. Because you’re ready for a next-level adventure and excited to go Mach 13 by taking a world-class company through a hyper-growth stage. Because we operate a network of more than 108,000 doctors, augmented by artificial intelligence and other cutting-edge technologies. Because we’re innovating every day and working with some of the world’s top healthcare institutions to overcome the world’s greatest healthcare challenges.
HealthTap needs a Controller who is driven and excited about building a culture of sound financial management. This individual will play a key part in ensuring the company’s finance processes will scale along with the rest of the company. A startup-oriented person who loves to work in a fast-paced environment with complex problems to tackle is ideal. This role involves the development of procedures, processes, and systems to enable us to meet operational and reporting requirements as we scale.
This individual will:
- Work directly with our leadership team to build out systems and processes to enable financial success across all teams, aligned with quarterly and annual business goals
- Own all accounting operations and financial reporting, including invoice activities and the reconciliation of all accounts
- Drive innovation through data-analysis and recommend appropriate action plans aligned with core business goals
- Regularly prepare reports and materials for internal and external parties
- Build out processes and internal checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data and reports
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 3+ years of finance control experience (experience in managing growth is a plus)
- Ability to find innovative solutions while building scalable accounting processes
- Experience with FP&A
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to work directly with our leadership team
- CPA preferred
- Shape and define your own career happiness and success
- Rapidly grow a one-of-a-kind startup, furthering our goal of being one of the best places to work in all of Silicon Valley
- Competitive compensation packages, stock options, and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Help improve the health and well-being of millions everywhere and actually save lives each and every day
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Loss Prevention Associate Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Hartford
Enjoy, Hartford, CT
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Zagster, Blue Ash, OH
Sr. Manager, Enabling Technologies
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Tour Operations Manager
Ventura TRAVEL, Kansai Area