Who we are:
HealthTap is a ten year old digital health company delivering universal access to high-quality, virtual primary healthcare and one of the leading companies in our field. HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. We believe technology can improve, simplify, and accelerate access to healthcare by guiding people toward a more personalized experience, expediting treatment, coordinating care, and freeing doctors to focus on what they do best.
About the Role
- Support our AWS and other public cloud environments, leveraging:
- EC2, S3, RDS, Vitess
- ALB/ELB, VPCs, SGs, VPC peering, Route53
- Cloudwatch, AWS shield
- Define and drive new technology introduction and adoption
- Architect next generation cloud platform utilizing public cloud, Kubernetes and containerization
- Participate in infrastructure automation leveraging Docker, Terraform, Helm & Jenkins
- Create and respond to production monitors: triage, troubleshoot and resolution
- Create and maintain technical operation runbooks
- Support the deployment of cloud solution software during and off regular office hours
- Support for both Linux and Windows systems (basic system support)
- Participate in on-call monitoring response: 1 weekend primary, 1 weekend secondary, 2 weekends off
- 10+ years of experience in Linux System Administration
- Managing, deploying, and securing Linux - CentosOS preferred
- Experience authoring configuration management scripts and deployment tools: Jenkins, Puppet, Chef or equivalent
- Strong Linux scripting skills: Bash, Perl, Python (primary author)
- 3+ years of experience with AWS in an enterprise environment; AWS Certification preferred; strong knowledge of AWS services and security required.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, NewRelic, SumoLogic etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
Technology we teach and use everyday: AWS, Jenkins, Bash, Docker, Ruby on Rails, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Linux, Git, PagerDuty
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Diverse work culture (visa sponsorship available)
NOTE: Please check our web site at https://www.healthtap.com/jobs/ for our official job postings and application process. Note that HealthTap will never ask for your financial information or to send us money to be considered for employment. Please exercise caution if you receive an unsolicited job offer from an individual not using an official HealthTap.com email address or phone number. If you receive an unsolicited email, text message, or other communication about an open position at HealthTap that doesn’t sound right or you think might be a scam, please reference the HealthTap Recruitment Fraud Warning page [http://www.healthtap.com/jobs/protect-against-recruitment-fraud/] for further information.
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.