HealthTap is rewiring healthcare. By delivering consumer-friendly access to healthcare, HealthTap improves the experience for both patients and doctors while saving time and reducing costs for all. HealthTap’s doctor-trained, augmented intelligence system guides users to the care they need and enables an instant connection to doctors and their knowledge. HealthTap serves its app to employers, insurance companies, health systems, and users around the world. More than 140,000 doctors and hundreds of millions of users in 170 countries trust HealthTap for instant access to healthcare — anytime, anywhere.
HealthTap is well capitalized, having raised over $88 million. We are backed by an esteemed collection of venture capital firms including Mayfield, Mohr Davidow, and Khosla Ventures. Each of these firms is deeply committed to HealthTap and are optimistic about HealthTap’s vision for the future of healthcare.
Data Engineer – San Francisco
Are you convinced that data is an invaluable resource for companies? Do you get excited when you build and model data to analyze and interpret into meaningful information? Are you ready to add your data touch to the future of A.I.?
Three times yes? Sounds like we found a match!
HealthTap offers the world’s most comprehensive Virtual Care Cloud™, running on our proprietary Healthcare Operating System (HOPES™), and powered by our doctor-trained artificial intelligence (Dr. A.I.™). HealthTap makes our basic services available to everyone for free while providing enterprises such as health systems, insurers, and employers a connected healthcare ecosystem. At HealthTap, we combine the otherwise disjointed elements of healthcare into a single seamless experience for consumers, administrators, and practitioners.
Health & Care. Simple & Accessible.
What we offer you
As our Data Engineer, you’ll create data pipeline and tools to analyze the data that drives our Dr. A.I technology and the HOPES™ platform and the millions of active patients and doctors on it.
Examples of data projects you could work on:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction for the design, organization and expansion of HealthTap's knowledge representations
- Discover and refine medical relationships from the ever-expanding repository of medical data
- Build out the next generation of real-time analysis platform to serve millions of users and our strategic partners
Need to have
- You’re passionate about making the world a happier, healthier place
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have 3+ years of experience in ETL, Data Warehouse, Data Mart, Advanced SQL, Reporting, and Business Dashboards
- You bring expert-level knowledge of ETL tools such as Talend, Pentaho, Informatica, etc.
- You have good experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Alteryx, MicroStrategy, Looker, etc.
- You have worked on Linux, know Shell Scripting, Python, and tools such as awk, sed, grep, etc.
- You don’t stop until the problem is solved
- You like extreme ownership
Nice to have
- You are familiar with AWS, Redshift, S3, DynamoDB
- You’ve used Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and Spark
- Working experience in a smaller hyper growth startup is a plus
More about working with us
- Our contemporary offices are based in Mountain View and San Francisco in Jackson Square.
- We take care of our team and offer fantastic benefits. We provide daily catered lunches and healthy snacks. We offer competitive compensation and equity. We provide full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as subsidized gym memberships, and much more.
- Learn more about us, our story and how we are revolutionizing healthcare virtually and globally. Visit us: HealthTap.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and inclusion. We want to see you grow!
About us Our mission at HealthTap is to help billions of people across the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives. We believe healthcare is a human right, and we're committed to reinventing the way people all over the world take care of their health and well-being- because we know we all, at heart, simply want to Feel Good and thrive. HealthTap, a world economic forum technology pioneer, is the world’s first global health practice that delivers immediate, world-class healthcare 24/7, from query-to-cure. Through video, voice, and text chat on any mobile device or personal computer, we serve hundreds of millions of users around the around the globe with trusted and compassionate doctor information, from the world’s largest doctor network of more than 108,000, top U.S. licensed doctors. HealthTap’s proprietary, robust, and secure Health Operating System (HOPES) and proprietary triaging technology (Dr. AI), powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence, enable hospital systems, insurance companies, employers, and governments worldwide to deliver the right care at the right time, at the right cost. HOPES is now powering the HealthTap Cloud, a first of its kind virtual cloud dedicated to healthcare. We believe in constant curiosity, innovation, passion, positivity, caring, kindness, challenge, excellence, and impact. Above all, in everything we do, we want to empower people from all over the world to take charge of their health and happiness, to Feel Good, and to smile.
Want to learn more about HealthTap? Visit HealthTap's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Graphics Programmer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Engineering Manager, Metrics Quality and Test Tools
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
United Technologies Digital, New York
Tile, Vancouver, CAN
Software Development Engineer (Full-Stack)
Senior Software Engineer, Native
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL