QA Engineer - Money
Heetch, Remote - Anywhere in Europe
Enjoy going out
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: we want people to enjoy going out. Every night and every day, our drivers are doing their all to make your ride unforgettable and friendly! We are focusing on young peoples expectations and are competing within a competitive and fast paced market.
The service was launched in Paris on September 2013 and has seen exponential growth since then, with thousands of rides every night in France, Italy, Sweden, Belgium and Morocco.
With more than 1 million users in Europe, we are proud to be one of the fastest growing startups coming out of France!
MONEY @ HEETCH
The Money Team works behind the scenes to ensure a smooth experience for everyone involved in payment transactions.
We are responsible for the proper handling of millions of euros across thousands of daily rides 💰, and everyone is counting on us to deliver reliably and efficiently.
We work hand in hand with the Data, Product and Operations teams to improve our product while protecting our bankrolls and maintaining compliance and cleanliness in our accounting records:
• Numbers, numbers everywhere.
• We help users manage their payment methods and coupons, a crucial part of the passenger onboarding experience.
• We make sure drivers get paid on time for their work by providing them with a seamless experience so they don’t have to worry about their money.
• Fraudsters are like zombies, one breach, and you’ll face an army of them.
• 1 cent can become over 9000 cents if you don’t pay attention.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Make sure everything we release is rock-solid and performant.
• Propose, define and implement processes and standards for test automation.
• Perform functional testing of new features as they are developed, using automation when and where it makes sense.
• Write code.
• Reproduce bugs reported by customers or caught by our internal monitoring.
• Provide detailed documentation, presentations and training on automation framework/tools/tests developed.
• Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs and reports.
• Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution of highly complex systems.
• Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements.
• Ability to design and plan testing conditions, test scripts, and test data sets to ensure appropriate and adequate coverage and control.
• Strong understanding of QA methodologies, tools, efficient testing strategies, and modern best practices.
• Ability to write quality code in at least one high level programming language.
• Experience in test automation.
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycle (CI/CD).
• 5+ years of experience as QA Engineer for mobile or backend.
• Fluent in English.
• You are famous among your peers for your ability to break software in unexpected ways.
• Exposure to Docker, Golang, Ruby or Elixir.
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Medical care.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote coworkers and our offices).
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here