You will join the Data Science team. It's a cross-functional team using data to support strategic decision-making and build better experiences for our passengers and drivers alike.
As a Data Scientist focused on Analytics, you will be ideally positioned to draw insights from our rich datasets and drive impact in various areas of the business.
In particular, you will:
• Work with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations to identify and prioritise information needs
• Define metrics, build analytical frameworks and dashboards to monitor performance and improve our passenger/driver products
• Team up with data engineers to develop and optimise data pipelines
• Uncover hidden opportunities for growth and efficiency for Heetch
• Conduct and present quantitative analysis that results in actionable recommendations
SOME QUALIFICATIONS WE LOOK FOR
• You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Physics, Statistics or another quantitative field (MS and above preferred)
• You have 2+ years of industry experience in an analytical role
• You write clean and efficient SQL queries
• You have some data manipulation language experience (preferably Python or R)
• You create clear and powerful data visualisations (dashboards, presentations...)
• You can communicate effectively with colleagues from various backgrounds and technical levels
• You are fluent in English
BONUS POINTS IF YOU
• Have prior exposure to startup environments
• Have experience with VCS, cloud computing and big data frameworks
• Have already worked with reporting/BI tools (Looker, Tableau…)
• Are able to model and run experiments
• Are an explorer and enjoy going out!
• Travel budget to visit your colleagues abroad (1000€ per year)
• Flexible ways of working
• Heetch credits
• Spotify subscription
• Gym membership discount
• Fruits and small treats
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: help you enjoy your night out.
The service is open every night and our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car!
The platform is growing very fast and we face a lot of challenges with thousands of rides every night in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Warsaw, Stockholm, Milan and Brussels and soon many more cities in Europe.
We have a lot of exciting things to do and we are looking for the right people to grow with us!
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way parisians are going out!
Nightlife in Europe is growing very fast and we love to contribute to its development.
Download the Heetch app to receive friendly rides and tips about your city nightlife.