We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is:
-3 hours > Paris time zone
Delivery Platform Team @Heetch
Our team's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and scalable continuous delivery platform to support the growth of all Heetch engineering teams. Our platform and tools are used by developers every day and, empower them by reducing the time to market of a feature, from the time we have an idea, to the time a feature is available to all our passengers and drivers.
The platform is written in Golang, built with Drone.io and powers hundreds of Go/Elixir microservices on top of Docker.
Our team's values
• Move smart: We measure everything, and employ tools and standards to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing).
• Distribute knowledge: We want to scale our team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
• Unity makes strength: Moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
• Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
• Ship small but often: We consistently deliver value to developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
• Automate all the things: We think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
• Strong ownership: Our team has a broad scope of responsibilities and internal customers whom we want to serve to the best of our ability.
What will be your role?
By joining the team, you'll be in charge of leading its technical vision and creating the best platform for all Heetch engineers.
You will build efficient tooling, share technical knowledge and always look forward to improving our technical stack. This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in:
• working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team
• enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved
Does it sound like you?
• You're experienced as a technical lead with evidence of successful delivery of solutions at scale.
• You're able to collaborate and communicate on a global scale with other teams to help figure out gaps in our tooling and infrastructure and help drive solutions.
• You've got strong experience with Go in production.
• You've worked with microservices in production.
• You're familiar with continuous integration systems and concepts.
• You've got experience working with Docker in production.
• You've got experience working with Mesos and Kubernetes.
• You're experienced working in the DevSecOps space.
You can also have a look at our open-source projects and contributions here
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: help you enjoy your night out.
The service is open every night and our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car!
The platform is growing very fast and we face a lot of challenges with thousands of rides every night in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Warsaw, Stockholm, Milan and Brussels and soon many more cities in Europe.
We have a lot of exciting things to do and we are looking for the right people to grow with us!
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way parisians are going out!
Nightlife in Europe is growing very fast and we love to contribute to its development.
Download the Heetch app to receive friendly rides and tips about your city nightlife.