Heetch is a ride-sharing app that has been launched in 2013. After a couple of ups and downs, Heetch pivoted as a VTC player in March 2017. In 2.5 years, Heetch has been able to become one of the 3 bigger players in France among several well-financed competitors (Uber, Kapten, Bolt). We are now expanding internationally in Belgium, Morocco, Algeria, Cameroon and Ivory Coast.
Our ambition is to become the french speaking countries ridesharing leader:
- In France 🇫🇷and Belgium 🇧🇪: become a strong number 2
We want to take 30% of the market (x3) in the next 4 years. It means that Heetch has to be able to get rides from one of its main competitors: Uber, Kapten, Bolt, while all these companies have deep financial pockets and give more bonuses to drivers and discounts to passengers.
- In French speaking countries in Africa 🇿🇦
It's a big challenge since the markets are all very different and we'll have to adapt locally to different cultures and regulation.
Our mission in Brussels? There are too many cars on the road due to car ownership and company vehicles which are pretty common. Let’s get rid of those cars and offer a friendly ride-sharing platform !
What will be your role
By joining Heetch Belgium as Country Manager, your role will be crucial to develop growth in Belgium:
• Manage the Belgian market P&L
• Manage the team and the office: animate the team, ensure their happiness and motivation 💪, communicate the action plans and make sure that the team performs them as cleanly as possible.
• Own growth of the business, driving execution to boost passengers base, rides, and revenue in a dynamic, highly competitive space.
• Represent Heetch in the community, local media, and in communication with key city stakeholders
• Build and develop strong relationships with senior cross-functional leaders and help define the goals and objectives of these teams at the local level
• Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams and playbook and share best practices internally to build for scale across the organization
Who you are
• 5+ years of operations management and business consulting, proven in building and developing teams, optimizing processes, and delivering business goals
• A natural leader with 3+ years of people management experience: you have a high emotional intelligence, and prouve the ability to deliver outstanding results through others in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality
• Data-driven mindset, with strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, form and execute a strategy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
• Excellent organization and time management
• Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams
• Passion for Mobility topics and "shared economy"
BONUS POINTS IF...
• You use Heetch a lot!
• You love the movie The Boat That Rocked ⛴
What we provide
• A full-time contract 🇧🇪
• Equity for everyone
• Medical insurance
• Team events : annual company retreat & team retreats
• Other Perks: Heetch credits 🚘to spread to good vibes, spotify subscription 🎵, referral rewards etc...
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for Belgium is required to be eligible for the role.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.
Heetch is a ride-sharing app with a simple mission: help you enjoy your night out.
The service is open every night and our drivers are doing everything to make your ride, and your night, unforgettable and friendly: good music, candies and beverages in every car!
The platform is growing very fast and we face a lot of challenges with thousands of rides every night in Paris, Lyon, Lille, Warsaw, Stockholm, Milan and Brussels and soon many more cities in Europe.
We have a lot of exciting things to do and we are looking for the right people to grow with us!
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way parisians are going out!
Nightlife in Europe is growing very fast and we love to contribute to its development.
Download the Heetch app to receive friendly rides and tips about your city nightlife.