Associate Director / Director - Product Marketing - Health Systems & Life Sciences
Helix, San Mateo, CA
See jobs at Helix
Helix is a rapidly growing population genomics company working at the intersection of clinical care, research, and genomics. Founded in 2015 with a mission to “empower every person to improve their life through their DNA”, our end-to-end population genomics platform enables health systems, life sciences companies, and payers to advance genomic research and accelerate the integration of genomic data into routine clinical care. Powered by one of the world’s largest CLIA / CAP next-generation sequencing labs and our proprietary Exome+® assay, we support all aspects of population genomics including recruitment and engagement, clinically actionable disease screening, return of results, and basic and translational research. We help our partners use genomics to improve health outcomes, increase patient engagement, lower costs, and drive cutting edge translational and clinical research. For the individual, we store and protect their DNA information so that they control their data and can use it throughout their lifetime in a variety of settings.
Leading health systems, including Renown Health, AdventHealth, and Mayo Clinic, use our population genomics platform to power some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing population genomics initiatives. We also collaborate with our health system partners to combine longitudinal EHR data with genomic data to optimize care across the health system. This proprietary clinico-genomic dataset, with recontactable individuals and actively enrolling programs, powers our life sciences segment and helps our partners bring innovative therapies to patients faster and more efficiently.
As Associate Director / Director of Product Marketing, you will play a critical role in shaping and executing our go-to-market strategy with health systems and life sciences companies. From defining how to position our products to developing compelling content and collateral to spearheading lead generation efforts, this role will touch and influence all parts of our product marketing strategy and execution.
As Associate Director / Director , Product Marketing you will:
Define how to position our products and platform to health systems and life sciences companies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a deep understanding of our products and platform and the value proposition to health systems and life sciences companies
- Determine how to best articulate and position the value proposition for key customer segments – and continually optimize it as our products evolve and new industry trends emerge
Translate our value proposition into compelling content and collateral to increase engagement with current and future B2B customers
- Guide Helix’s B2B-focused content and collateral generation strategy, prioritizing needs based on industry trends, customer feedback, emerging research, and evolution of Helix’s products and platform
- Own the execution of this strategy, including gathering input and feedback from key Helix stakeholders, managing the editorial calendar, and developing the content / collateral in partnership with other marketing team members
Increase Helix brand awareness by spearheading lead generation efforts
- Identify and execute on novel ways to grow Helix’s brand awareness among health systems and life sciences companies
- Drive lead generation efforts through both owned and third-party channels, including identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing new channels and approaches
- Work with various analytics tools to measure and monitor the impact of our efforts and propose adjustments to strategy as necessary
- Mission-oriented, with a deep passion for improving people’s lives through DNA
- At least 5 – 8 years of marketing experience working in the health technology and / or life sciences industries
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare and / or life sciences markets and the key players and trends
- Excellent writer with the ability to communicate both clinical and scientific content in a digestible format, including product sheets, pitch decks, white papers, etc.
- Ability to change priorities quickly and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done; thrives in a high-growth environment
- Willingness to contribute in a variety of ways, even if outside formal responsibilities
- Experience managing external agency partners to drive the greatest impact
- BA or BS required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Shopify, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools
- Experience in PR and corporate communications
What Helix has to offer you
Aside from working alongside brilliant, dedicated, passionate, down-to-earth, curious, warm, and thoughtful people, we also provide great benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including meaningful equity
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision
- 12 weeks of Maternity or Paternity leave
- 4 weeks of paid Pregnancy Disability
- 401(k) with employer matching
- On-premise nursing room
- Commuter benefits
- Catered meals
- Flexible PTO
Helix is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
WHAT WE'RE BUILDING It’s our hope that by unlocking more genetic data (around 22,000 genes), every person will be able to make more informed choices and decisions about their health, fitness, nutrition, and more. And that’s why we’re creating the only destination where you can explore products developed by our high-quality partners and personalized by your DNA. From search and discovery to sequencing and storing your DNA, we’re here to guide you throughout your DNA discovery. WHAT WE VALUE It’s our mission to empower every person to improve their life through DNA. We believe in a world where everyone benefits from their biological information and is able to help all of humanity lead better lives.
Want to learn more about Helix? Visit Helix's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.