Digital/Social Media ads Designer (f/m)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
About the job
- You will work hand in hand with our Global Vice President Brand & Creative, Global Head of Design and Senior Digital Art Director in developing digital designs for our advertising on social media channels
Designing digital assets for all of our online marketing channels.
Get insights about the performance of our campaigns and digital assets and optimise accordingly
Create digital campaigns and design ideas from scratch alongside with our Senior Digital Art Director
Bring creative and innovative, socially relevant ideas to life.
Produce digital concepts and strategies to drive our global brand forward across our digital channels.
Work independently and take responsibility and initiatives from day one:
you can formulate and execute your own ideas with no excessive feedback loops.
You are highly creative and you think outside the box.
Who we’re looking for
- You should have a strong understanding for the performance marketing of digital designs and the parametrics needed for successful digital assets and online campaigns.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years working experience in creative teams, (agency experience is a plus) and bring extensive practical experience in your field.
- You love to touch people with your ideas, delight them, and always challenge yourself to the next project, always wanting to do it a bit better next time.
- You are well experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (especially photoshop, illustrator) and are a creative person in both process and execution.
- Good knowledge in video editing and animation using Adobe premiere and/or Aftereffects.
- Ability to read and navigate marketing reports (especially Facebook) to extract insights and learnings.
- Design using HTML is a plus.
- Be reliable, dedicated, and accurate and have good organizational and interpersonal communication.
- You are flexible, ambitious enthusiastic, and a team player.
- You feel personally responsible for our tasks and projects and do not have a "nine-to-five" or "whatever" attitude
- Fluent in English. German is a plus.
What we offer
Own global projects and responsibility from day 1
Boredom doesn't get a look in here! At HelloFresh something new happens every day
An international team of people to inspire and support you
A company culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties, get things done, test, learn, improve, do better
A feel-good team: We don't just work well together; we also like to get together after work
A fulltime position, starting immediately
Are you up for a challenge?
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Specialist (Brussels)
Sr. Front End Engineer - Interactive Originals
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior UX Designer
Red Ventures, London
Lead Product Designer - Chicago
Collective Health, Chicago
Product Copywriter (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA