Fulltime: Logistics Team Leader - French
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
For our first location near Namen we are looking for a new colleague for our logistics team. Do you want to join our young, new and growing team? Apply now!
HelloFresh develops healthy recipes and delivers these, including all necessary fresh ingredients, straight to our customers’ doorstep in Belgium and the Netherlands. We want to make healthy and delicious cooking at home easily accessible for our customers. HelloFresh is one of the fastest growing start-ups in Europe and serves the Benelux from Amsterdam, but there are also offices in Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, the Unites States, Canada and Australia. HelloFresh wants to inspire customers in the kitchen and make it easy for anyone to cook delicious and varied meals at home. Following our launch on the Belgian market, we are looking for colleagues to help our drivers in Wallonia.
Namen is the first HUB-location we our launching in Belgium. You will have a great contribution to the design and launch of this HUB. You will help set up the team and start up the HUB-processes. That makes this a unique chance!
As a Logistics Team Leader you are the first point of contact for our drivers and responsible for the all-round performance of the HUB. You will assist drivers on a wide range of product- and delivery related questions via phone and solve problems they experience during their routes. You foresee problems for the drivers? Then you immediately take action, to ensure the drivers can deliver the products without any problems. You will also collect feedback to continuously improve our service and ensure that the the most optimal preparations are made for the next delivery day.
Together with your colleagues you are also responsible for:
- coaching drivers during the loading and routes;
- the quality standards of the HUB;
- operational contact with the employment agencies;
- overseeing an efficient personnel planning;
- performance reviews drivers;
- ensuring an active and continues improvement of mindset;
- registry of damages and fleet management.
It is very important that you are capable of putting yourself in the situation of the customer. What do they really want? You have a service oriented mindset and think in solutions rather than problems. Do you like to work in a high demanding and fast changing working environment? Then this is something for you!
What we offer?
- a great office near Namen (Mornimont)
- development opportunities within a young and dynamic company;
- a lot of freedom and a wide variety of tasks;
- fulltime employment with great colleagues;
- you can start immediately;
- market conform salary;
What we ask?
- you have a higher education/university degree;
- logistic or Human Resource experience is an advantage;
- good communication skills;
- native French speaker, excellent writing and speaking skills;
- professional English writing and speaking skills. Dutch proficiency is a plus;
- proven leadership, organization and strategic skills;
- service-oriented, problem-solving and quick learner;
- no problem to work in the evenings and weekends;
- hands-on approach, accurate and able to work independently;
- used to work in Excel and;
- have a flexible attitude and be comfortable working in an international team.
How to apply?
Are you the perfect candidate for this job and do you meet the requirements? Please fill in the form below and do not forget to attach your CV and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Associate Facilities Manager
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Showroom at Askov Finlayson
Warby Parker, Minneapolis, MN
Manager, Global Host Standards & Management
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Airbnb, Tokyo, Japan
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States