Manual QA Engineer (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, the past 5 years have seen our mission to change the way people eat explode. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Research and define requirements for new features together with our international team
- Identify relevant use cases of stakeholders and prioritize according to our roadmap and company vision
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Take ownership of certain projects, from concept to launch
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You possess 3-5 years of working experience in the field of QA at a software driven company
- You earned a university degree in informatics or related areas
- You have worked with test automation tools like Selenium
- You are aware of agile management methodologies like SCRUM & KANBAN
- You have worked with Issue Trackers (e.g. JIRA)
- You use your critical judgement in the workplace
- You have good english language skills
- You have a great team spirit
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- We offer an agile work environment, latest technology and ample opportunities to implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Autonomy and support to implement processes and strategies as you find convenient
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Senior Software Developer - PHP - Berlin
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Glossier, Montreal, Canada or New York, NY
Software Engineer, Advanced Applications (Staff/Principal)
Okta, Toronto, Canada
Casper, San Francisco